Followers

We're on Facebook too!!

Click here to go to our Facebook page

Monday, October 1, 2012

Almost Lost Nelly!

We've made so many projects recently and had so much going on I seem to have lost a bit of my brain!!! A few weeks ago we were asked to make an elephant birthday card. I chose all my paper pieces...I printed off the image...I decoupaged the elephant...I stuck it all together...I added the flowers...I glittered it all...I added some ribbon...In fact I finished it all...It was pretty (well in my opinion anyway)...I had it all ready for collection...it was collected...

But....only after it was collected did I realise that I hadn't taken a photo of it...It's habitual...you make a card...you take a photo of it...you than bag it up, write a receipt and it's all ready for collection...but this time I failed!!! My brain was so full of "what am I going to make for Christmas" that I completely ignored what I was supposed to have been doing!!! I sat for hours disappointed that I'd lost it...but then it struck me...whilst texting back and forth with Lady I mentioned I was making an elephant card....Ooo and not only that, but I sent her a photo of it!!!! Woohoo!!! 

and here it is!!!


it's not quite the completed card, but at least I didn't quite lose Nelly!!!

Little x










No comments:

Post a Comment