Followers

We're on Facebook too!!

Click here to go to our Facebook page

Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Moth Of Posts ... From 100 to 1

A few days ago I shared a very special card with you that we'd made for someone's Grandad who was turning 100. Today I'm sharing a card from the complete opposite end of life ... a first birthday card! Personally I can't remember the card I was given for my first birthday as I'm sure everyone else can't. The 1st birthday is about the parents, they're the ones that remember every first in their childs life! If they're clever the save them up and use them as embarassment tools later in life!! I'm 32 and still get my parents recalling the stories of my firsts ... even if I'd rather they didn't!

Anyway, today's post is about Evan's first birthday. We were asked to make him a card and came up with this ...


I'm sure Evan won't remember it, but hopefully his parents will love it! 

Little x

No comments:

Post a Comment