Followers

We're on Facebook too!!

Click here to go to our Facebook page

Friday, June 8, 2012

A Month Of Posts ... Ribbon & Glitter & Pretty things!

I'm so glad I've finished making all the male cards we need for a while. Now I can go back to playing with Ribbon, glitter and pretty things! Talking of which, I thought I'd share a couple of cards with you today that definitely fit into that category ...


First up there's this cute forever friends bear with his special bunch of flowers for Nanny! See look! There's ribbon and glitter and pretty flowers ... definitely my favourite kind of cards! 


Then there's this one for the same lady but this time from her Great Grandson. This will be her first birthday card since becoming a Great Nanny, so we knew it had to be extra special. Hopefully she'll think it is. 

Little x





No comments:

Post a Comment