Followers

We're on Facebook too!!

Click here to go to our Facebook page

Monday, August 27, 2012

Nickname and Monkeys!

Confused by the title?? I'll explain...quite a while ago now, we were asked to make a first birthday card. Nothing out of the ordinary right?? Well, Kelly (who ordered the card) had asked us to make it for her Son Ryan, but the difference was she didn't want it to say happy birthday Ryan...nope as they call him "Baloo" Kelly wanted a baloo themed card with happy birthday baloo on it. So, after searching about and playing with some images, I made this ...


Once I'd made that card I sent a picture of it to Kelly, who certainly seemed happy with it. In fact, she then asked us to make another two cards...


Two brother cards, both with a monkey theme!! I used the same backing papers and monkey character on but each with a different colour theme and layout.  

So that explains the nickname and monkeys!!

Little x


No comments:

Post a Comment