Followers

We're on Facebook too!!

Click here to go to our Facebook page

Sunday, July 29, 2012

A weekend of celebrations

Judging by the amount of anniversary cards I'm making at the moment, I swear everyone gets married from July to November!!!...Yes, yes I know that's wedding season, but it's getting more and more complicated to come up with different ideas!!! Not that I'm complaining...no honestly, I'm really not, it's just getting a tad repetitive!!! ...Ooo and Mum's just announced that we seem to have done a lot of Red, White and Blue projects lately...well err it's a very British year isn't it!!

Anyway, back to my reason for this post ... I've got a few cards to share...starting with a wedding card...


Sometime ago, Donna asked us to make a wedding card for her Niece Stacey who got married yesterday. After a lot of "umm" and "does this match" Mum made this card. Perfectly wedding themed I think!!

At the same time as the wedding card, Donna also aked us to make an Aunty and Sister birthday card for Elaine. Seeing as I know Elaine likes ducks, I came up with this ...


Don't you think the little ducky's are cute!! As the card was from her three Niece's it was only right that I placed three little ducks on the card too!!

With the Aunty card made, Mum then came up with this project for the Sister card ...


I'll let you in on a little secret ...you see all those tiny little pink flowers?? Well, Mum hand stuck all of those on...there was a lot of "aaahhh's" and a lot more that went with that sticking too!!!

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Little x

1 comment: