Followers

We're on Facebook too!!

Click here to go to our Facebook page

Friday, January 17, 2014

It IS Felt Friday! - Mum Hearts

I think I got away with yesterday's post...so far Mum hasn't noticed I cheated and shared a felt make on a Thursday! Better news than that...today is Friday, so I can share another felt make with you...woohoo!!

Today's make is my favourite so far...In fact I know Mum loves them too as she's requested one for herself...although I told her to make it herself as she's got no chance of me doing it haha (Sorry Mum). I just can't sew that neatly, not am I THAT clever!!

What am I jibber jabbering about?? Well, look....


See! Didn't I tell you they're cute! Now Mum chose lilac and white, but again they could be made in any colours. Although we think the coloured heart with white accents looks better. 



What do you think? Feel free to hop on over to our facebook page Facebook.com/L.L.Crafts and let us know...sometimes I feel like I'm just talking to myself!! 

Crafty makers bit... Dies used are Tonic Studios Indulgence Affections - On Mothers Day Insert Die Set.

Happy Friday 

Little x 



No comments:

Post a Comment