Followers

We're on Facebook too!!

Click here to go to our Facebook page

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Year In The Life...

Back in the summer I saw something I really wanted to try out as Christmas presents. I suggested it to Mum who said 'that'll be easy, we can do that'. So we brought the things we needed and planned to do them. Trouble was, as Christmas approached we got some devastating news that threw everything about Christmas out. So I didn't think we were going to do them. But, Mum being Mum managed to surprise me on Christmas day with this....


A year in the life of me!! My own personalised little diary for a whole 365 days!! Oh and as is the norm with us, when one Sister has...


Yep, Crusty got one too!! 

Now...as I said, I'd planned to make these little diaries as gifts. Mum and I were going to add them to our Little-Lady's gift range for Christmas, before Christmas got sidelined. So when we were thinking up the ideas I'd asked Lady if she'd want one. To which she had said yes. Only I forgot all about it until I opened my diary on Christmas day. Then when I took my diary to work, Lady moaned soooo much about not having one...


So she a little later than planned, she got it!! 

Little x 





No comments:

Post a Comment